Measuring your Shoe Size Accurately
To get the most accurate measurements, make sure you measure your feet after 2 p.m.
To easily measure your shoe size, all you need is a:
- A piece of paper or two taped together if your foot is larger than one piece
- A pencil or Pen
- Measuring tape or a ruler
How to measure (you may want someone to help you):
- Tape down the piece of paper to the ground so it doesn’t slip
- It’s best to be wearing a medium thickness pair of socks
- Place your foot on the paper and stand normally with your weight distributed evenly on the foot
- With the pencil, draw a mark at the tip of your longest toe
- Then, make a mark at the end of your heel
- To measure the width, place two marks on either side of your feet at the widest parts
- Now, take your foot off and measure both of the marks from heel to toe and the marks from side to side (width).
Repeat this for the other foot as many people have different sizes for each foot, it’s best to size up if your measurements are between sizes.
Watch Video Instead
More Blogs Like this With Awesome Tips and Tricks